Hi Mamas, I know you are on the edge of your seats wondering who the newest blogger will be here at Trips to the Mouse. Today I would like to welcome Spencer Ulrich. Yes you aren’t mistaken, we have the same last name. He is my
Disney Darling Husband. He has been helping me behind the scenes for some time and some of you have had the pleasure to get to know him during the planning of your vacations.
I will let you in on a secret-he was a Disney fan way before I had even had my first visit. He was a lucky kiddo who took many trips as a child with his grandmother. I will let him give you a more thorough introduction on Thursday which will be known as Daddy Thursday from here on out. Much like the past year, there will be a theme to each week and you can look forward to hearing a different perspective from each of us. We may be married but we definitely have different favorites and opinions when it comes to our #DisneySide! We hope you will join us each Monday and Thursday for a closer look into all things Disney. If you have an idea or something you want to see us cover just email us any time!
Now that the special announcement has been made let’s get on with the post.
Here are my top five reasons you should use an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner:
1) We save you time. Your time is valuable and you are no doubt short on time. Sound familiar? The most successful people know how to delegate some of their to do list and your vacation can certainly fall into that category. I save you countless hours planning and researching. You can be as involved or as hands-off as you choose with me on your team. Consider your to do list transferred over to me and all will be taken care of!
2) Hands-on Experience- Disney changes often. It’s a fact, Disney is one of the most innovative companies around and with that innovation comes fast moving changes. What you experienced two years ago or even last year isn’t the same this year. The travel tips you researched then are most likely outdated. It is my responsibility to stay up on these changes. We have in-depth trainings and personal experience with each change that is rolled out. This is especially timely with all the changes surrounding the Magic Bands this year.
3) Money savings! I have saved my clients hundred of dollars on their vacations. Some even over a thousand. There’s no tricks involved here and this isn’t too good to be true. The moment a Disney discount is released I rebook your vacation and send you an email with how much I have saved you. Most of the time my clients don’t even realize a discount is coming out. It’s my job to make sure that happens, not theirs.
4) My Services are FREE-Yes, free. If you book or transfer your Disney vacation to me, you do not pay for any of my services. I help you choose the best resort, options, etc for your family. I book all of your dining and other activities. And the best part? You will pay the same price whether you book directly with Disney or with me. It pays to book with me for all the extra services.
5) I work for you! I am your travel agent. My primary goal is to make sure you have the most magical vacation possible. I customize each vacation to meet your needs and desires. You have my personal cell phone and email address and you can reach me directly. You don’t have to worry about a call center or how many questions you have. I am here to help you through it all. We deliver the most incredible guest service possible and your happiness is how we measure our success.
Stay tuned to Thursday’s post where you will meet Spencer personally. In the mean time, please share with me what you would like to see covered in a blog post soon. I would love to hear your feedback! Next week we will be going in depth with the Magic Bands and Fast Pass Plus to help you understand how to get the most out of your vacation with these new and exciting features!